1. First, click the ‘Register’ button in the top-right corner of the website.
2. Select the Account type from the list.
- Private account - the account is registered under the name of an individual.
- Company account - the account is registered under the name of a company.
- Company account - Currency exchange office - the account is registered under the name of a currency exchange office. A foreign exchange business license is required.
3. Depending on the type of account, enter your name or your company’s name.
4. Enter an email address. Please note: If you forget your password for the User Panel, this is the address that your password will be sent to.
5. Enter a username. It must consist of 4-15 characters (no spaces).
6. Enter a password. Please note: it must consist at least 8 characters, at least one capital and one lowercase letter, as well as one numeral. For safety reasons, never share your password.
7. Repeat the password.
8. Select the Country consistent with your nationality.
9. Enter your mobile number.
10. Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully. If you do not agree to the Regulations, you can not become our User.
11. Check 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions'.
12. Click the 'Register' button.
13. Once the appropriate fields have been completed, an activation link will be sent to the email address provided. Please note: the activation link is only valid for 24 hours.
14. Click the activation link.
15. You will be transferred to the login site. Your registration has been confirmed. You can now log in.