With us, you can:
- add bank accounts which you own,
- add bank accounts of a third party.
Adding bank accounts you own
1. In order to add your personal bank accounts, select Your profile from the side menu and then go to Your bank accounts.
2. Select the Add an account option.
3. Enter a Bank account name. It will later help to identify the account on the list later on.
4. If the address that the bank account was registered under differs from the address provided in your profile, you should uncheck Address consistent with user profile data. In the next step, you should enter the address consistent with your bank account data.
5. Select the Account currency from the list.
6. Select the symbol which identifies the country in which the account is registered.
7. Enter the Account number.
8. The bank details should be updated automatically. If this does not occur, the user must fill in these fields. Contact your bank, if you are unsure of the details.
9. If the account is shared with a third party or is an internal account, check Shared bank account or credit bank account and type the co-owner’s name or the bank details.
10. Click the Save changes button.
11. Enter the authentication code received via email or text message or confirm the operation in the mobile app (if you are using mobile authorization).
12. Adding other accounts (e.g. the accounts in foreign currencies for return transfers) should be done in the same way.
13. In order to verify your bank accounts, go to Your profile, and then Your bank accounts. Next, select the account from the list under Bank account name.
14. In order to edit address data or change the co-owner, select Edit account from the drop-down menu under the form of three dots. In order to change the remaining data, delete the account and add it again.
15. In order to delete an account, click Delete option.
Adding recipient's bank account
1. When exchanging currencies, you can either send the return transfer to one of your currency accounts or add a recipient's account. In order to do this, you need to add a recipient.
2. Select Your profile from the side menu and go to Recipients.
3. Click the Add recipient button.
4. Choose the Way of sending a money transfer. If you want to add a bank account, select Bank account.
5. Fill in the Your recipient name field so that you can easily identify the account when ordering transactions.
6. Fill in the following boxes as indicated.
7. If you do not want to confirm transactions to this recipient using an additional authentication code, check the box This is my trusted recipient.
8. Fill in recipient's account details.
9. Select the country in which the account’s bank is registered.
10. Select the account currency.
11. Enter bank account number.
12. The bank details should be automatically completed. If this does not occur, the user must fill in these fields. Contact the owner of the account if you are unsure of the details.
13. Click Save recipient.
14. Enter the authentication code received via email or text message or confirm the operation in the mobile app (if you are using mobile authorization).
15. The account of the recipient has been defined.
16. In order to verify the recipient’s account, go to Your profile and then select Recipients. Click the name of the recipient’s account.
17. To edit the data, select Edit recipient from the drop-down menu in the form of three dots.
18. In order to delete the account, click Delete button.