With us, you can:
Add bank accounts
1. In order to add your personal bank accounts, select Your profile from the side menu and then go to Bank accounts.
2. Find the Add an account button in the top-right corner of the page and click it.
3. Enter the Bank account name. It will later help to identify the account on the list.
4. If the address that the bank account was registered under differs from the address provided in your profile, you should uncheck 'Address data consistent with profile data'. In the next step, you should enter the address consistent with your bank account data.
5. Select the the symbol which identifies the country in which the account is registered.
6. Enter the account number.
7. Click the Accept button.
8. If the account is shared with a third party or is an internal account, check ‘Shared bank account’ or ‘Internal bank account’ and type the co-owner’s name or the bank details.
9. The bank details should be updated automatically. If this does not occur, the user must fill in these fields. Contact your bank if you are unsure of the details.
10. Select the Account currency from the list.
11. Confirm the operation by clicking the Save changes button.
12. Adding other accounts (e.g. the accounts in foreign currencies for return transfers) should be done the same way.
13. In order to verify your bank accounts, go to Your profile, and then Bank accounts. Next, select the account from the list under Account name.
14. In order to edit the account co-owner’s address, click 'Edit' in the Actions column. To change other account details, the account must be deleted and added again.
15. In order to delete the account, click 'Delete' in the Actions column.
Add a recipient
This guide will navigate you through the process of adding a recipient.
1. When exchanging currencies, you can either send the return transfer to one of your currency accounts or add a recipient’s account. In order to do this, you need to add a recipient.
2. Select Your profile from the side menu and go to Recipients.
3. Click the 'New recipient' or ‘Add a recipient’ button in the top-right corner.
4. Select the Recipient type.
5. Provide a recipient’s name. This will help with the selection of accounts from the list when exchanging currencies or withdrawing funds from the currency wallet.
6. Fill in the following boxes as indicated.
7. Select the bank account currency.
8. Select the symbol which identifies the country in which the account’s bank is registered.
9. Enter the account number.
10. The bank details should be automatically completed. If this does not occur, the user must fill in these fields. Contact the owner of the account if you are unsure of the details.
11. Click the ‘Add’ button.
12. The account of the recipient has been added.
13. In order to verify the recipient’s account, go to Your profile and then select Recipients.
14. Click the name of the recipient’s account in the Recipient’s name column.
15. In order to edit data, click 'Edit' in the Actions column.
16. In order to delete the account, click 'Delete' in the Actions column.