Frequently asked questions
Read the answers to the most frequently asked questions and discover more about multi-currency loans.
About our currency lending service
We currently grant multi-currency loans in Polish zloty, Swiss franc, British pound, euro and US dollar. Loan repayments should be in the currency in which they were granted.
The first currency loan is granted for a period of up to 30 days in the maximum amount:
- 3000 PLN
- 800 CHF
- 700 EUR
- 600 GBP
- 800 USD
If multi-currency loans are repaid on time, your credit rating will increase and so will the amount you can apply for. We can make you an individual offer after analysing your credit rating.
Requirements needed to file an application
You can get a currency loan if you:
- have an active account at Conotoxia.com;
- are 20 to 70 years old;
- are a Polish citizen with a place of residence in the Republic of Poland;
- must also have a Polish ID number (PESEL) and a valid Polish ID card;
- have full legal capacity, and you are a consumer within the meaning of the Polish law;
- have a bank account in Poland, maintained in the currency applied for, in order not to expose yourself to currency conversion costs;
- will receive a positive credit rating;
- are able to repay the liabilities incurred as a result of taking out a loan;
- you have no arrears to us.
Yes, you can get a loan if you are not in arrears and are not registered on the debtors` register.
Having an account at the financial portal Conotoxia.com is free of charge.
No. You can only have one active loan, regardless of the currency in which it was granted.
The application process
All you need to do is fill in a simple application form on our website.
You will receive an acceptance or rejection notification about the currency loan by email or text message. The information will also be available as a message in your user panel.
The decision to grant a multi-currency loan is based on a range of factors. We may refuse your application if you do not meet the conditions for granting a loan, in particular, if you:
- are less than 20 years old or more than 70 years old;
- are entered in one of the debtor registers;
- do not have a source of income to repay the loan;
- have not repaid your previous loan;
- are not a citizen of the Republic of Poland.
The decision-making process usually takes place within a few minutes. Sometimes, due to high safety standards, it may take a little longer. If we have any further questions, we will contact you before making a decision.
We make every effort to ensure that funds reach you as quickly as possible. They could be in your account within 15 minutes of receiving a positive credit rating.
Please note that the time taken to execute a transfer also depends on other factors, such as whether you applied for a loan during our business hours or whether the bank where you have an account has no breaks for maintenance work.
If you have not received your money within 3 working days after getting a positive credit rating, please contact us.
Yes. For your comfort, we provide the possibility to conclude the contract from a distance. All you have to do is agree that we sign it on your behalf using a qualified electronic signature. Such consent is given when you fill in the application form. The power of attorney shall be granted solely for the signing of that single loan agreement.
You can repay the multi-currency loan at any time by making a transfer to a bank account or using other payment methods. Remember that you must repay the loan in the currency in which it was granted.
For your convenience, we will inform you of the upcoming payment term by email or text message.
You will receive payment instructions in an email from us. This information will also be available in your Conotoxia.com profile.
Yes. Advance repayment is beneficial as it saves on borrowing costs. In the case of early repayment, we will refund the costs resulting from the shortening of the duration of the contract.
If you are unable to repay your currency loan, contact our Customer Care Department as soon as possible. All settlements are made free of charge and are tailored to your current financial situation.
It is impossible to extend the period of the loan.
n case of lack or delay in repayment, interest for the delay may be charged in the amount equal to two times the statutory interest for the delay (statutory interest for delay amounts to the sum of the National Bank of Poland's reference rate and 5.5 percentage points), i.e. the maximum interest for delay specified in Article 481 § 21 of the Civil Code.
We are also entitled to take debt recovery measures aimed at the collection of liability, including in particular to:
- telephone contact;
- sending email, text or letter reminders;
- the transfer of the claim to be serviced by an external party;
- the recovery of the loan through judicial and enforcement proceedings;
- make an entry containing information about current obligations in economic information bureaus;
- transfer of information on liabilities to the Credit Information Bureau.