The cookies policy applies to all websites and applications for mobile devices that belong to companies affiliated with Cinkciarz.pl Sp. z o.o. and entities offering services on the web portal available at Conotoxia.com.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in your web browser while you are browsing that website. Every time you load the website, the browser sends the cookie back to the server to notify the website of your previous activity.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to enable the use of the Client Panel,
- to enable access to the Partnership Programme,
- to adjust the service to the user’s preferences,
- to obtain anonymous data concerning the way in which the website is used,
- to make it easier for users to navigate the service,
- to carry out marketing actions,
- to ensure security standards.
Both ‘permanent’ and ‘session’ cookies are used by Cinkciarz.pl. "Permanent" cookies remain on the Internet browser of the given device. They are either removed by the user or removed automatically after a predefined time, which determined in the parameters of cookies. ‘Session’ cookies remain on the browser until the session is terminated or the user logs out.
Management of cookies
The cookies used are in the following categories:
You can change your cookie settings at any time by selecting the appropriate options HERE or by changing your browser settings.
More information concerning the change of cookie settings for specific browsers is available on the following websites:
Instructions for mobile devices: