1. Click Log In in the top-right corner of the website.
2. Enter your Login details.
3. Enter your password.
4. Click the Log in button.
5. Enter the authentication code received via email or text message.
Failed log in
Several reasons for a failed log in:
- Firstly, make sure you have confirmed your registration by clicking the activation link sent to your email address. If you have not received an activation link, use the ‘I haven’t received an activation link. Send a link’ option available in the login form. Do keep in mind that the activation link is only valid for 24 hours.
- Make sure you have correctly entered your Login details.
- Make sure you have correctly entered your password. Check if the Caps Lock is on. The login form is case-sensitive.
- If you copy and paste the password, make sure there are no additional spaces at the beginning or end.
- Forgotten your password? Generate a new one.
- If you haven't received your authentication code, check the SPAM folder in your email inbox or the mobile phone if the code was sent by text message. If you still do not have the code, click Send code again.
- If you still can't find the codes, please contact Customer Care.