Transactions from the currency wallet
1. In order to execute transactions from the currency wallet, you need to ensure that sufficient funds are available. In order to add funds, see the Currency wallet top-up guide.
2. Once the funds are booked to your currency wallet, select ‘Currency exchange.’ Next click ‘Exchange currency.’
3. Select ‘Immediate transaction within currency wallet.’
4. Click ‘Next.’
5. In the ‘I have’ section, select the currency and amount that you would like to send (if you know the exact amount you want to exchange.)
6. I the ‘I want’ section, select the currency and amount the recipient will receive (if you have not already entered the amount in the ‘I have’ section.)
7. If you have a promotional code, select it from the list.
8. Click ‘Check rate’, to check the current exchange rate.
9. The rate is only valid for 15 seconds.This is the amount of time in which you have to check the rate and execute the transfer. If you do not accept the exchange rate, you can click ‘Check rate’ after the specified time or do not make a transfer at all.
10. If you accept the rate and want to execute the transfer, click ‘Execute.’
11. The transaction has been executed.
Currency wallet top-up
1. In order to top up your currency wallet, select Currency wallet from the side menu and then go to Currency wallet top-up.
2. Select the required currency to top up the wallet.
3. Select the bank account number from which you wish to transfer the funds.
4. Click Generate transfer details.
5. Log in to your online bank account and make a transfer of the target amount to the selected account. Click ‘Copy’ next to the fields containing the bank details and press Ctrl + V in the appropriate fields. You can also right-click in the field and select ‘Paste’. Proceed as indicated.
6. Keep in mind that the reference number can be used only once. Reusing it might result in a delay when booking the payment.
7. Wait for the funds to be booked in your Currency wallet. You will receive an email or a text message notification once this is done.