1. In order to begin social trading, top up your currency wallet. If you are unsure how, see the Currency wallet top-up guide.
2. Once the funds are booked in the wallet, select Currency exchange, choose Social transactions from the side menu and then New offer.
3. Choose whether the offer is to buy or sell currency.
4. Select the currency you wish to exchange and enter the requested rate.
5. Consider the current exchange rate. If a steep rate is entered, there may not be any counter offers.
6. Enter the transaction amount.
7. Remember that the transaction will be secured with funds from the currency wallet, matching its value. The secured funds cannot be withdrawn.
8. Click Add offer.
9. Your social offer has been added. Wait until the system matches your offer with another user’s offer. Once this happens, you will receive an email or text message if you have an active text message package.
10. You can edit the rate, the amount and the name of your offer with the Edit option.
11. You can delete your offer with the Delete option.
12. The Deactivate option may be used when the social offer is not necessary at a specific time and will be saved for later.