How to conclude a transaction using payment cards and other payment methods?
1. In order to execute transactions with the use of payment cards, you need to select Currency exchange in the menu on the left-hand side. Then click Exchange currency.
2. Select Other payment methods and press Next.
3. Decide on the delivery method (where you would like to receive the exchanged funds). Select your currency wallet or indicate the bank account number. Press Next. If you want to add a new bank account, click Add an account.
4. Then, under I pay select the currency you want to exchange and enter the amount (if you know how much you want to convert).
5. In the I want section select the currency (if you chose your currency wallet in step 3 of this guide) and the amount you want to receive (if you have not already entered the amount in the I have section above).
6. Choose a payment method: Credit or debit card, Entercash, iDeal, Sofort, UnionPay etc.
7. If you have selected Credit or debit card, choose the card you want to use. To confirm, enter the CVC/CVV code. If you want to add a new payment card, click Add a new card.
8. If you prefer to use an alterantive payment method, select Entercash, iDeal, Sofort, UnionPay etc. Then indicate your bank in the list (for Entercash and iDeal). Click Confirm.
9. If you have a discount code, in the Discount code section select Enter discount code in the drop-down menu and type in the code.
10. To simplify the identification of the transfer, in the Transfer title field you can add your own transfer title.
11. Click Calculate to check the current exchange rate.
12. The rate is valid for 15 seconds. This is the time you have to conclude a transaction after checking the exchange rate. If the rate does not suit you, after the time indicated, you can click Calculate or not execute the transaction again.
13. Click Execution in order to complete the transaction.
14. Enter the authentication code received via email or text message.
15. The transaction has been executed.