Prolonging a standing order
This guide will navigate you through the process of prolonging your standing order.
1. In order to prolong a standing order, select Services from the side menu and go to Standing orders.
2. Select an order from the list and click Display.
3. Click the Prolong order button.
4. Enter the extension period.
5. Enter the order’s value (in end-currency).
6. You can set varying amounts for specific months.
7. Click Prolong order.
8. A notification confirming the changes will be sent to the email address provided during registration.
9. Click the link attached to the email.
10. Keep in mind that the activation link is only valid for 24 hours from the moment the message is received.