1. In order to change the date of a transaction within a standing order, select Currency exchange and then Services from the side menu. Go to Standing orders.
2. Select an order from the list by clicking the order number.
3. Click Change the date.
4. Keep in mind that the amounts can only be changed up to 14 days ahead of the next transaction.
5. Select the new transaction date.
6. Click Change the date.
7. Enter the authentication code received via email or text message or confirm the operation in the mobile app (if you are using mobile authorization).
8. The change in the standing order contract has been saved.