This guide will navigate you through the process of establishing a standing order.
1. In order to set up a standing order, select Services from the side menu and go to Standing order.
2. Click the Add standing order button in the top-right corner of the page.
3. The agreement contains the date of conclusion in the top-right corner, the details and the user’s data, which are filled in automatically.
4. Keep in mind that in order to create a standing order, the user data must be provided beforehand.
5. Read the contract carefully.
6. Specify residential status, as described within the Act of 27 July 2002 - Foreign Exchange Law (Dz. U. No. 141, item. 1178, as amended.).
7. Select Order type: You buy or You sell
8. Select the Type of transaction which you would like to use to complete the standing order.
9. Select the Currency, for example the currency of your loan or mortgage.
10. Select your PLN bank account number.
11. Enter the currency delivery date, this is the day you wish to receive the currency transfer from us.
12. Enter the Order’s value (in end-currency) - for example the amount of a monthly installment.
13. You can set varying amounts for specific months.
14. Select the duration for the standing order agreement.
15. Mark I agree with the terms of the contract above. If you did not read or do not agree to the terms and conditions, the contract must not be concluded.
16. Provide a Proper name of order.
17. Click the Agree button.
18. The standing order contract has been generated. In order for the contract to finish, it must be confirmed by clicking the activation link sent to the email address provided in the user data. The activation link is only valid for 24 hours.