If you don’t want to follow exchange rates, have no time for it, and want to sell or buy a currency at a rate you have selected, our currency alerts are for you.
Why are currency alerts useful?
- They simplify FX market analysis.
- They provide a guarantee of the selected exchange rate.
- They enable automatic initiation of a transaction, if the exchange rate you have selected is reached.
- They enable faster execution, saving you money.
How do they work?
Let us assume you want to buy 100 USD at the rate of 4.00 PLN per dollar. Add a currency alert to your user panel and we will follow the FX exchange rates for you.
How to add a currency alert?
- At 10:00 the FX exchange rate for PLN is 4.10 - the alert will not be sent, as the required threshold has not been reached.
- At 10:05 the FX exchange rate for PLN is 4.00. A currency alert is generated. We automatically send a notification to your mobile or email. If you have selected this option in your user panel, we will initiate the transaction to buy 100 USD for you at your chosen rate.
- Create free account (see manual)
- Select Services Services -> Currency alerts in the User panel
- Click 'Add a currency alert' on the right side of the screen
- Fill out the form, providing a name for the alert
- Select the transaction type and currency rate that you are interested in
- In the final box, provide the desired exchange rate