Cinkciarz subsidiary, Conotoxia, Inc., receives its first state license to conduct business in the United States
Conotoxia has been approved to operate and offer its money transfer services in the State of Missouri. This is the first milestone for the company’s North American business unit.
The company’s objective is to launch consumer and commercial money transfer services in North America, which will be executed off of an electronic internet based platform. “Conotoxia is engaged in the business of transferring global currencies from one party to another. Receiving its first state approval is a significant achievement” - says Paul Finnegan, the CEO of Conotoxia, Inc.
Cinkciarz is a leading online currency exchange company and one of the fastest developing fintechs in Europe. The company leverages its proprietary technology alongside artificial intelligence systems in order to offer comprehensive electronic money transfers.
Conotoxia, Inc. acquired new licenses in the states:
- 23.11.2016 - Missouri
- 16.01.2017 - Florida, New Mexico, South Dakota, Alabama, Montana and South Carolina
- 15.02.2017 - Iowa, Mississippi, Indiana, Arizona, Delaware, Wisconsin and Kansas
- 05.04.2017 - Connecticut, West Virginia, Tennessee, New Hampshire, Arkansas, Maine, Rhode Island and Oklahoma
- 28.06.2017 - Washington, Oregon, Utah, Kentucky, North Dakota, Nebraska, Michigan, Wyoming
- 08.11.2017 - Alaska, Illinois, North Carolina, Minnesota, Ohio, Texas, Virginia
Cinkciarz.pl, the European pioneer in the online currency exchange market, has announced it will ...
Cinkciarz.pl signed a long-term contract with the Polish Basketball Association. The contract app...
Recon devices have been designed for active users. The Recon line consists of glasses that are pr...
The Samsung Gear S2 smartwatch users can now stay up to date with currency exchange rate changes....