We are the first to offer you mobile text notifications. It is all about the experience.
Why text alerts?
- We understand that staying in touch throughout the transaction process is crucial
- You can check the status of transactions
Text (SMS) notifications may contain information about:
- changes in the status of transactions from a bank account
- upload of funds and withdrawals from the currency wallet
- currency alerts, when the exchange rate hits your target rate
- current exchange rates of your selected currencies (currency text (SMS)
- new products and services that we have developed for you Notifications are set via the user panel. Select the option Your profile -> Setting notifications. Here you can select the types of notifications and the method of delivery.
Notification are set via the user panel. Select the option Your profile -> Setting of notifications. Here you can select the way of notification delivery, and types of notifications.
How to set currency texts?
- Register (registration manual)
- Select Services -> Text exchange rates in the user panel
- Click Add a currency text in the top-right corner of the page
- Select currencies which exchange rates you wish to receive via text
- You can select currencies one at a time or choose a group of currencies from the list
- Select the time you wish to receive your currency texts
- Confirm by clicking Add
- Keep in mind that one currency text contains up to 6 exchange rates
- If you select more than 6 currencies, you will receive a proportional number of texts
How to buy a text package?
- Select Services -> Text packages in the user panel
- Select the text package you wish to purchase (50, 100 or 200 texts)
- Confirm by clicking Buy a package