Payment orders are a convenient, safe, and fast way to make payments. If you have a standing order set with us, you can order us to automatically collect the means for payment of liabilities from your bank account every month. All you have to do is to make sure funds are available on your account at the date of payment.
Note: Payment orders are only available to customers of Polish banks
Why are payment orders useful?
- This solution saves you time since the payments are processed automatically
- You do not need to monitor the payment schedule anymore, we do this for you
- After giving consent for a standing order, your payments will be made on time by your bank and us
- You maintain full control over your funds
- You can waive your payment order at any time
- You no longer need to worry about overdue payments
How does it work?
- Set up/initiate your payment order
- Link your payment order with an existing standing order
- Make sure your bank account has enough funds to conclude the transaction within a minimum 5 working days before the standing order is due
- Your bank will automatically collect the amount defined from your bank account 10 working days before the due date of the standing order. If the required amount is not available on your account, the operation will be repeated 2 working days later. If the required amount is not available on your account by then, the transaction will not be executed. You will be charged 2 PLN for each attempt of collecting the liability. Information about crucial stages of the process will be sent to your e-mail box
How to open a payment order?
- Select Services and then Payment order in the User panel
- Click Add a payment order in the top right corner of the page
- Fill out the form and click Add
- The agreement for opening a payment order has been generated. In order to confirm the agreement, click the activation link sent to the email address provided in the account settings. The link is valid for 24 hours
- Download the agreement to charge the account, print it out, sign it and mail it to us
- The confirmation of the payment order activation will be sent to you via email
How to assign the payment order to the standing order?
- Select Services and then Standing orders in the user panel
- Select the standing order you want to assign to the payment order to by clicking Preview in the Actions column
- Click Payment order in the top right corner of the page
- Select the account to be charged
- Click Confirm account for payment order
- In order to disconnect the payment order from the standing order, click Cancel the payment order
- The fee charged for processing a single form is 5 PLN (a one-time payment charged in the first transaction and shown as a separate item on the invoice). In case of not executing the transaction, the fee amounting to 5 PLN should be transferred to our bank account within 10 working days from initiating the payment order
- The fee for each attempt of collecting the liability from your account is 2 PLN (maximum two attempts are made)