Soon, we will make available to our users the new Conotoxia app. Sign up for the beta test programme if you want to use the latest version right now and help us develop it.
As a registered user, you will receive new versions of the Conotoxia app in advance. Your account will be completely safe - your data stored in the app will not be lost. At any time, you can also resign from tests and return to the previous version.
How can I get the new app sooner?
The new app is for now only available on Android devices. To download it:
- Go to the Google Play Store on your device and search for the Currency Exchange Conotoxia.
- In the app description, you will find a section Join the beta test programme. Click Join.
- Wait a few minutes for approval of your participation. When the information that you are a beta tester appears, a new version of the app will be available to you. Click Update and start to explore the new version.
Send us your review
Your voice matters. Rate the app and share your feedback to help us improve the new app.
To send us your feedback, go to the Profile tab in the app and select Tell us what to improve.
- How to resign from beta testing?
You can resign from beta testing of the Conotoxia app at any time. Search for the Conotoxia app in the Play Store, go to the You are a beta tester, and click Resign. Then, uninstall the app in the beta version and install the public version.
- Will I lose my data after moving to the beta version?
You will not lose any data in the app when you switch to the beta version, as this is done in the same way as a standard update.
- Can I use both public and beta versions?
No. You can have only one version of the Conotoxia app installed on your device.