How to send and receive money
Select your currency and account. Then choose your delivery method: email, text message or bank account transfer.
1. Choose transfer mode
Transfer money from your bank account or Currency Wallet.
2. Select method of delivery
Send a money transfer to a phone, email or directly to the recipient's bank account.
3. Your transfer arrives
Use the code sent via email or text and choose where you would like to receive your money transfer.
Customised ways to send and receive
From your currency wallet
- Select your topped-up currency wallet.
- Currency wallet transactions mean instant money transfers.
From your bank account
- Order a transaction and transfer the funds. Sit back and relax, we will do the rest.
- Final execution time is dependent on bank processing times.
Transfers to your phone or email
- You receive an email or text with instructions about how to receive money.
- If you have an account, you can simply accept your money from the sender to conclude the transaction.
Transfers to your bank account
- The transfer will be sent to your bank account by the sender.
- Your money is sent promptly, but real time transfers can depend on the chosen bank.
How will the recipient get the money transfer?
Your recipient does not need to have an account with us in order to receive a money transfer.
- If you send money to a bank account, funds will be sent directly to the chosen account.
- If you send money via email or text, the recipient will receive instructions on how to create an account to easily withdraw funds.