This guide will navigate you through the process of setting the transaction limit.
1. In order to edit the limit of a transaction, select Your profile from the side menu and go to Settings.
2. Enter the limited value of the transaction, for example, 1,000 PLN.
3. Click Save settings.
4. Once this is done, every attempt to enter a transaction value higher than the limit will be blocked.
5. If you do not want to limit the value of transactions, enter 0 in the field and save the settings.
6. The transaction limit is set by default to 5,000 PLN.