Security is our priority. We abide by all of the applicable clauses presented in the Personal Data Protection Act. Our actions are monitored by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection. We have recently successfully completed a financial, organizational and IT audit by Grant Thornton – one of the greatest audit and advisory companies in the world.
How are our transactions secure?
- Currency exchange through us eliminates the risks associated with trading cash - fraud, theft, miscalculation, or loss.
- All transactions are executed via online bank transfers.
- We have an EV certificate (Extended Validation Certificate) branded by Comodo - one of the leading online safety brands.
- We received PCI DSS certification, which confirms that we have met the safety requirements concerning personal data processing set up by the world's leading financial giants including MasterCard and Visa. Download the certificate (452 kB).
- Our key processes require authorization by clicking on the activation link sent to the user’s email address.
- Our actions are monitored by GIODO - Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
- Personal data is only used during currency exchange execution.
- All of our actions are clear in terms of company rules and regulations and reliable, ensured by the financial, organizational and IT audit. Find out more about the audit.